GROOMERS GET A $500 SIGN-ON BONUS!
For a limited time, our Lakeville store is offering a $500 sign-on bonus for new groomers, paid after 90 days of employment. Apply today!
Why Join The Pack?
Lead the pack towards an enjoyable, inviting retail environment as a Store Manager at Wag N' Wash! We are looking for hard-working, pet-loving individuals to join our team.
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for managing the store and team members, mentoring team members, and ensuring all duties in various areas of the store have been carried out. You’ll also be working with our furry customers and their humans, so customer-service skills are a must! Interested? Read more about this position below or apply now!
What You'll Do
As a Store Manager at one of our Wag N' Wash locations, you will be responsible for supporting management, leading the Wag pack, and encouraging a healthy, positive work environment! This includes:
- Overseeing recruiting, hiring, training and developing team members the Wag Way.
- Leading the inventory management and ordering processes. Also responsible for keeping inventory within the required range as assigned by the District Manager.
- Ensuring merchandise is presented and organized according to company merchandising guidelines.
- Acting as the Pack Leader and leading by example. Focused on ongoing training with team members on company values and culture.
- Responsible for scheduling and labor management within labor guidelines assigned by the District Manager.
- Overseeing the store’s P&L statement and is confident in initiating change to meet assigned metrics.
- Ensuring Wag N' Wash safety protocols are being followed by every team member.
- Highly proficient handling HR related issues and team member conflicts and concerns.
- Ensuring exceptional guest interaction in stores by meeting average ticket metrics and receiving passing (85%) mystery shop scores.
- Overseeing monthly completion of maintenance checklist and assures proper maintenance is being completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for posting to store’s Social Media platforms multiple times per week and comfortably responding to all Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc. reviews and comments.
- Abiding by company product baseline and ensuring baseline required products are consistently available to guests.
- Holding monthly team meetings to ensure all information has cascaded down to the team from admin and upper management.
- Overseeing store’s overall cleanliness per Wag N' Wash expectations and PACFA guidelines.
- Responsible for all corrective action/terminations of team members.
- Responsible for back end receiving of all orders.
- Highly proficient with POS and other necessary technology used within the store and comfortable training team members on correct processes.
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- High school diploma or educational equivalent.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- Exemplary comprehension and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with pet parents on their concerns, wants, and needs.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as the ability to collaborate with other team members when necessary.
- Strong motivation and desire for personal success, continually learning about Wag N' Wash as a brand, as well as our products.
- Passion and love for pets and a commitment to the well-being of companion animals.
What You'll Love About Us
Working at Wag N' Wash Natural Pet Food & Grooming is a rewarding experience that lets you contribute to and foster that special human/companion bond that so many of our customers desire. You’ll be joining a team of passionate pet-lovers who all believe in fostering an environment where pet parents can wash 'em, feed 'em, spoil 'em and love 'em!
Quick Submit Application
Please submit your employment information below and we will contact you if we have a position that is a good fit or if we require more information!
By submitting this form, I agree that I have read, understand, and with my submission, I consent to the below AFFIDAVIT, CONSENT AND RELEASE" statements.
AFFIDAVIT, CONSENT AND RELEASE PLEASE READ EACH STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
I certify that all information provided in this employment application is true and complete. I understand that any false information or omission may disqualify me from further consideration for employment and may result in my dismissal if discovered at a later date.
I authorize the investigation of any or all statements contained in this application. I also authorize, whether listed or not, any person, school, current employer, past employers, and organizations to provide relevant information and opinions that may be useful in making a hiring decision. I release such persons and organizations from any legal liability in making such statements.
I understand I may be required to successfully pass a drug screening examination. I hereby consent to a pre- and/or post-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, if required.
I understand that if I am extended an offer of employment it may be conditioned upon my successfully passing a complete pre-employment physical examination. I consent to the release of any or all medical information as may be deemed necessary to judge my capability to do the work for which I am applying.
I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS APPLICATION, VERBAL STATEMENTS BY MANAGEMENT, OR SUBSEQUENT EMPLOYMENT DOES NOT CREATE AN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT NOR GUARANTEE EMPLOYMENT FOR ANY DEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME. ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE ORGANIZATION HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT OF EMPLOYMENT FOR ANY SPECIFIED PERIOD AND SUCH AGREEMENT MUST BE IN WRITING, SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT AND THE EMPLOYEE.
IF EMPLOYED, I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE BEEN HIRED AT THE WILL OF THE EMPLOYER AND MY EMPLOYMENT MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT REASON AND WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.