Why Join The Pack?
Lead the pack towards an enjoyable, inviting retail environment as a Retail Lead at Wag N' Wash! We are looking for hard-working, pet-loving individuals to join our team.
As a Retail Lead, you will be responsible for supporting management, mentoring team members, and ensuring all duties in various areas of the store have been carried out. You’ll also be working with our furry customers and their humans, so customer-service skills are a must! Interested? Read more about this position below or apply now!
What You'll Do
As a Retail Lead at one of our Wag N' Wash locations, you will be responsible for supporting management, leading the Wag pack, and encouraging a healthy, positive work environment! This includes:
- Understanding and applying the company values at all times and ensuring that all team members learn and apply them as well
- Ensuring compliance of Wag N' Wash personnel policies and procedures as listed in the Team Member Handbook
- Leading and instructing team members and maximizing productivity by assigning tasks while helping team members manage their time
- Performing walk-in nail trimming services
- Placing special orders, filling online orders, and notifying customers when they are received
- Reconciling cash drawers and executing end of day reports
- Completing all assignments as directed by leadership
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- High school diploma or educational equivalent.
What Will Make Us REALLY Love You
- Exemplary comprehension and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with pet parents on their concerns, wants, and needs.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as the ability to collaborate with other team members when necessary.
- Strong motivation and desire for personal success, continually learning about Wag N' Wash as a brand, as well as our products.
- Passion and love for pets and a commitment to the well-being of companion animals.
What You'll Love About Us
Working at Wag N' Wash Natural Pet Food & Grooming is a rewarding experience that lets you contribute to and foster that special human/companion bond that so many of our customers desire. You’ll be joining a team of passionate pet-lovers who all believe in fostering an environment where pet parents can wash 'em, feed 'em, spoil 'em and love 'em!
Quick Submit Application
Please submit your employment information below and we will contact you if we have a position that is a good fit or if we require more information!
By submitting this form, I agree that I have read, understand, and with my submission, I consent to the below AFFIDAVIT, CONSENT AND RELEASE" statements.
AFFIDAVIT, CONSENT AND RELEASE PLEASE READ EACH STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
I certify that all information provided in this employment application is true and complete. I understand that any false information or omission may disqualify me from further consideration for employment and may result in my dismissal if discovered at a later date.
I authorize the investigation of any or all statements contained in this application. I also authorize, whether listed or not, any person, school, current employer, past employers, and organizations to provide relevant information and opinions that may be useful in making a hiring decision. I release such persons and organizations from any legal liability in making such statements.
I understand I may be required to successfully pass a drug screening examination. I hereby consent to a pre- and/or post-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, if required.
I understand that if I am extended an offer of employment it may be conditioned upon my successfully passing a complete pre-employment physical examination. I consent to the release of any or all medical information as may be deemed necessary to judge my capability to do the work for which I am applying.
I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS APPLICATION, VERBAL STATEMENTS BY MANAGEMENT, OR SUBSEQUENT EMPLOYMENT DOES NOT CREATE AN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT NOR GUARANTEE EMPLOYMENT FOR ANY DEFINITE PERIOD OF TIME. ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE ORGANIZATION HAS THE AUTHORITY TO ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT OF EMPLOYMENT FOR ANY SPECIFIED PERIOD AND SUCH AGREEMENT MUST BE IN WRITING, SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT AND THE EMPLOYEE.
IF EMPLOYED, I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE BEEN HIRED AT THE WILL OF THE EMPLOYER AND MY EMPLOYMENT MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME, WITH OR WITHOUT REASON AND WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.