Banana-Berry Goat’s Milk Bites
Published on: January 11, 2018
Have you tried raw goat’s milk yet? It’s a great, nutrient-rich way to elevate the health of your pet! The vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein and fatty acids in raw goat milk are easily absorbed, making it a great addition to your dog or cat’s diet. Try this Wag Recipe with raw goat’s milk for a tasty, heathy treat!
Ingredients and Tools
– 1/2 of a medium banana
– 1/4 cup raspberries
– 1/4 cup blackberries
– 1 cup raw goat’s milk (we used Primal Raw Goat’s Milk for an extra kick of healthy ginger, turmeric and cinnamon, but any brand made for pets will work)
– A blender (you can also mix ingredients by hand, but a blender will give you a smoother product)
– A fun mold or ice cube tray
1. Measure out all ingredients
2. Place all ingredients in your blender and blend until smooth
3. Pour recipe into your mold or ice cube tray
4. Freeze until solid
That’s it! Easy, tasty treats with beneficial goat’s milk and antioxidant rich berries. You can keep treats in the freezer for up to four months. Remember that even though these ingredients are healthy, these should still only be used as treats. Fruits have a lot of natural sugars, so you don’t want to feed too many to your pup at one time.
Looking for some variety? Here are some alternative ingredients you can use with the goat’s milk:
– Dog-safe peanut butter and bacon
– Peanut butter, banana and honey
– Shredded carrots and applesauce
– Add some mint and parsley to help fight bad breath!